OZZI Reusable To-Go Containers
OZZI reusable to-go containers are more beneficial to both the user and the environment than compostable or recyclables, reducing waste and emissions. This is a must-have for achieving the end goal of a zero-waste society.
Today, approximately 25 million containers have been averted from landfills and oceans worldwide. This is only the first sign of what is to come and the beginning of OZZI’s impact as the journey towards a zero-waste society continues.
In addition, it makes for a cost-effective alternative to single-use containers. Finally, it can be easily adapted into an organization’s operations in any sector— ranging from health care to education to business and more.
How Do I Get a Container?
- Purchase container from cashier at one of our dining halls.
- Students living in University housing were provided a token for a free container at the beginning of the year
- Fill your container with goodness!
- Using an OZZI container counts as one meal swipe and can only be used once per day.
- Return OZZI O2GO container to designated machine! Be mindful there are two types of machines.
- One will dispense a coin once a rinsed OZZI O2GO container is deposited. This coin can be given to the cashier in exchange for a container when you are ready for a new one.
- The other machine is for return only and you will receive a clean OZZI O2GO container from the cashier once they see you return your used one.
Major Features of OZZI O2GO Containers
- The O2GO container line is formed with 100% sourced BPA-free plastic
- Containers are 100% recyclable, meaning that once an O2GO container has become worn down from repeated use, the #5 plastic can be melted down and remade into other recycled material products
- With each O2GO container having the ability to be used up to 300 times, recyclable becomes greatly more sustainable than a compostable option
- Made in the United States
- ECOLAB Ware tested for 1000 washes
- High5 program available for recycling worn products