OZZI Reusable To-Go Containers
OZZI reusable to-go containers are beneficial to the user and the environment. Today, approximately 25 million containers have been averted from landfills and oceans worldwide. This year, M Food Co. is implementing more tracking of the OZZI containers to highlight the specific number of single-use takeout containers that were averted from the environment.
To read more about OZZI and their containers, visit Planet OZZI.
How Do I Get a Container?
- Purchase container from cashier at one of our dining halls.
- Students assigned to University housing with a required meal plan for the academic year and summer terms* are provided a token for a free container at the beginning of the year. (*Summer group and conference guests do not receive a complimentary to-go container, but may purchase one for a non-refundable $5 fee.)
- Students who sign up for an apartment or commuter meal plan may purchase a container for a one-time non-refundable $5 fee.
- Fill your container with goodness!
- Using an OZZI container counts as one meal swipe and can only be used once per day.
- Return OZZI O2GO container to designated machine! Be mindful there are two types of machines.
- One will dispense a coin once a rinsed OZZI O2GO container is deposited. This coin can be given to the cashier in exchange for a container when you are ready for a new one.
- The other machine is for return only and you will receive a clean OZZI O2GO container from the cashier once they see you return your used one.
Major Features of OZZI O2GO Containers
- The O2GO container line is formed with 100% sourced BPA-free plastic
- Containers are 100% recyclable, meaning that once an O2GO container has become worn down from repeated use, the #5 plastic can be melted down and remade into other recycled material products
- With each O2GO container having the ability to be used up to 300 times, recyclable becomes greatly more sustainable than a compostable option
- Made in the United States
- ECOLAB Ware tested for 1000 washes
- High5 program available for recycling worn products